Today’s blog is another make up look (a day late sorry) I’m really not good at keeping a posting schedules so I’m going to be sporadic as that worked for me before 🙈🙊. That spoonie life 🤷🏼♀️.
This post is about a look I created for the Sheffield steelers hockey team who recently won the play off finals in Nottingham against the Cardiff devils 🔶💪🏼🏒!!!!!
The look is based on the team logo:
Make up details:
- Toofaced hangover rx primer
- Kat von d lock it foundation
- Collection concealer in fair
- Contour smashbox bronzer
- Highlight pheesmakeupshop in original
- Smiffys Face paints in orange,black,grey and white (all hand painted)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in dark brown
- Urban decay brow pencil in taupe
- Kiko shadows (orange)
- Colourpop transition shade and deep red/brown for shadow and crease
- Nyx jumbo pencil in milk
- The balm body builder mascara
- Miss sporty black liquid liner
- Prima lashes #55
- Jumbo diamonte from eBay
- Mac stone lip liner
- Beeper colour pop
Hope you enjoy! This look took just over an hour to create and as ever there are things I would love to change however I am still over the moon with how it turned out!